Michael Kitching qualified as a Sports Massage Therapist in June 2013.
He joined the John Cox Health & Physiotherapy Practice in May 2014. This has allowed him to expand his knowledge and develop his own skills working alongside experienced therapists.
He also works with a local rugby team and part of this role is to ensure the players stay as fit and healthy as possible.
Regular treatment with Sports Massage and related therapies can speed up recovery from exercise, reduce injury risk, improve mobility and accelerate healing from an injury.
- Active IQ Level 3 Certificate in Sports Massage (Soft Tissue therapy)
- Active IQ Level 4 Certificate in Sports Massage (Soft Tissue therapy QFC)
- Ultra-sound therapy.
- Including Professional practice in Sports Massage, assessing clients and treatment planning, applying neuromuscular and soft tissue mobilisation techniques, assisting soft tissue repair.
- Providing post-treatment care. Also prescribing corrective exercise to support the treatment of common injuries/soft tissue dysfunction.
- He is a member of the Federation of Holistic Therapists (FHT)
Based in the small town of Upton minutes from the A1 motorway and adjacent to the A638 you can find us right on the main street with ample off road parking.
Monday 8.00 am – 7.00 pm
Tuesday 8.00 am – 7.00 pm
Wednesday 8.00 am- 7.00 pm
Thursday 8.00 am – 7.00 pm
Friday 8.00 am – 6.00 pm
Saturday 8.00 am 2.00 pm
Other appointments available upon arrangement | Sunday by appointment | Home visits available upon arrangement.
Get In Touch
9, The High Street
Upton, WF9 1HR