Fiona qualified from Northampton School of Podiatry with the Diploma in Podiatric Medicine including a licence to administer local anaesthetic and has been working for the NHS since qualification.
Since qualifying Fiona has developed an interest in the Diabetic Foot and its complications and now works as a diabetes specialist podiatrist at Pinderfields Diabetes Centre in Wakefield. She is also cleared to provide podiatric care in HMP Wakefield.
- Diploma in Diabetes Management.
- Supplementary Prescriber (Non-Medical).
- Independent Prescriber (Non-Medical).
- Up to date in basic first aid and CPR.
Only professionals who are registered with Health & Care Professions Council (HCPC) can legally call themselves a Podiatrist or Chiropodist. Both Lisa and Fiona are registered with the HCPC
- Basic nail cutting.
- Treatment of corn and calluses (Hard Skin).
- Footwear advice.
- Diabetic foot assessment.
- Treatment of high risk feet such as those with Rheumatoid Arthritis or Peripheral Arterial Disease.
- Nail conditions including thickened and ingrowing toenails.
- Advice on conditions like Plantar Warts (Verruca) and Athletes Foot.
Based in the small town of Upton minutes from the A1 motorway and adjacent to the A638 you can find us right on the main street with ample off road parking.
Monday 8.00 am – 7.00 pm
Tuesday 8.00 am – 7.00 pm
Wednesday 8.00 am- 7.00 pm
Thursday 8.00 am – 7.00 pm
Friday 8.00 am – 6.00 pm
Saturday 8.00 am 2.00 pm
Other appointments available upon arrangement | Sunday by appointment | Home visits available upon arrangement.
Get In Touch
9, The High Street
Upton, WF9 1HR